From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:31:37 +0800
At 12:29 PM -0600 2/3/10, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>And what about consumers/end users ? I think it would be nice if ICANN
>also funds a similar survey for consumer grade CPE (Customer Premises
>Equipment).
>
>What's the opinion of other NCSG members about this subject ?

	Why would they exclude open source firewalls? Inevitably open
source firewalls will be used for a large percentage of deployments,
certainly including small to medium sized business, possibly some
large enterprises as well.
	I think the readiness of open source firewalls is at least as
important as commercial offerings, possibly more.
	Regards
		David