From:
"Subrenat, Jean-Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:04:44 +0100
Dear Rafik,

when I was on the Board, we saw new members of the community come into action, and that's how we first met, was it in 2008?

You've done a wonderful job, thank you very much!

Best wishes for your next endeavours!
Jean-Jacques.