From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:19:24 -0400
Hi Tapani,

These questions look great - hitting some important and concerning
issues for NCSG and the ICANN Community.

Per Bill's suggestion, may I suggest we move Question #1 to #3 or #4?
As Bill noted, the Content question (current #2) is one that we are
supporting the Board on (Steve Crocker has been great on pushing back
against using the DNS for content control). The Whois may be one that we
can gather support on too.  Human Rights may be in a similar category.

Current Question #1 is an adversarial one, as Bill pointed out. He
suggested we move it to after the questions on which we are likely to
have agreement, such as content.  (To rephrase Bill, can we have our
"kumbaya" moments first?)

Best, Kathy