From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:27:29 +0200
On Nov 14, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Adam Peake wrote:

> Why wouldn't they apply to the ISP constituency?

There was someone from the ISP constituency at one of the Fellowship morning meetings in Toronto (don't recall his name). I asked whether cybercafés would be eligible members to their constituency. His response was that amendments would need to be made to their charter before this could be possible. I don't have any details on this, though.