From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 10:00:11 +0300
Dear NCSG members,

Another attempt on Monday to reach all members who'd not checked
in yet resulted in several more people responding, thank you all,
but there are still quite a few inactive members and there may
be some errors in our list. So, if you haven't already done so,
please check your status here:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Check-in+2016

Note that there are separate tabs for individuals and organizations
and that the entries are order alphabetically by first name shown -
which in most cases is indeed first name but in some name order
is reversed, so check both if you can't find yourself listed at all.

If you find any errors, if you're not listed as active or your
name or your organization's representative is wrong, please
let me know *TODAY*, before we finalize the voter list.

Otherwise, nomination period is over, there is conference
call tomorrow, Thursday 18 August at 1300 UTC, where the
candidates will be answering any questions you may have.

Voting will begin next week, I will send another message
explaining the procedure later.

Please refer to the general election page for more information:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2016

You can of course also ask me any questions you may have.

Best regards,

--
Tapani Tarvainen