From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:35:40 +0200
Hi,

On 18-Jul-15 07:00, Zakir Syed wrote:
> Also, one can dial the US toll free via skype (from any where) and
> join in.

Only if you have access to skype unencumbered by blocking or latency.

There are other VoIP solutions as well, and the Adobe Connect  tool
itself offers a talk capability for those with sufficient bandwidth.

In other words as long as you have some communication medium, telecom or
Internet, you should be able to participate fully in these meetings.

avri

> Best,

---