From:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:45:54 +0200

On 6 Oct 2005 at 12:32, Marcelo Fernandes wrote:
> 1. The new web site with an CMS - Content management system;

This is great work! What CMS is it? It seems to have everything we need
and more. I suggest we next set up a team of authors, so we can keep
the page up to date very wiki.

About the logo: Also very professional. It's all a matter of personal
taste, of course -- my suggestion is to add more color, which is
generally associated with "diverse" "worldwide" "non-commercial" and so
on. Well, that's what I think.
I did a very simple logo design about a year ago which I never finished
but I attached it to give you the general idea. I do not know if colors
fit to Macelo's very elegant style.
Also, to take over some small part of the Icann logo might be useful,
like the curve in proposed logo 1 or the Icann grid.

Just an idea of mine. Sometimes it is better to stay with the original.
If everyone has a say, the result is usually worse in the end...

	--iliya