From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:42:23 -0400

Indeed Rafik.

Here's a headline I honestly never thought I would see in my lifetime:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/us-to-relinquish-remaining-control-over-
the-internet/2014/03/14/0c7472d0-abb5-11e3-adbc-888c8010c799_story.html

How this sometimes spineless lame duck American  administration responds to the blowback
will be interesting to see. A short transition period to  predate the 2016 Presidential election
cycle is absolutely key to making this happen. I presume our more commercially minded friends
will do their best to stall things, hoping for a more nationalist executive branch, while using the
leverage created to extract concessions from the ongoing transition process.