From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:32:09 +0100
Hi,

Here is yet another PDP WG requiring feedback from the ICANN community on its charter questions. This one is the translation and transliteration of contact information PDP WG. We have a relatively large number of NCSG members on this WG, so I hope to get some feedback on the responses I’ve provided.

We have a relatively large number of NCSG members on this working group. I find that appropriate considering the globally distributed nature of the NCSG membership. This PDP should should especially be one of importance to registrants coming from countries where the language used is not based on Latin script, but it is still one of importance to all registrants.

I am personally not a fan of this PDP going through to becoming policy, and haven’t been since first joining the charter drafting team, but I am under the impression that there may be opinions in the NCSG opposed to mine. To what extent this is true, I can’t be sure. However, if there are, I’d be especially grateful to hear them now.

Thanks.

Amr