From:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:15:49 +0100
On 24 Nov 2005 at 13:51, Adam Peake wrote:
> I hope the constituency executive will coordinate with ALAC about who we
> appoint to these 4 "civil society" seats, at least 1 should be for
> someone working on ICT for development project, example
> <http://www.oknmobile.com/>

I realise that the topic can become important for developing countries
to reduce the digital divide. I just wanted to express my interest to
work on the .mobi field -- if there are other people who can better
express the view of the developing countries, we should prefer them, at
least at first. If necessary, I am sure we could find some method to
substitute our representatives in good time. But first let us see in
what way they are willing to implement the board.

	--iliya