From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:03:28 -0800
I think if we had lots of volunteers in all the regions, then we could
insist on the region of the chair rotating.

Unfortunately, we are very small group and need volunteers from any
region.  We need volunteers period, in my view.  It would be great if we
had enough volunteers such that we could impose a requirement that the
region of the chair rotate, but we aren't there yet.

Robin

Carlos Afonso wrote:

> [...]
>
> So, if the chair has no resources to tackle the tasks properly (as has
> been my case), NCUC *must seek ways to solve this*. I am convinced
> there must be regional rotation in the chair's post, so this time we
> should *not* have North- or Latin-Americans occupying the post.

[...]