From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:29:31 -0400
Hi,

I nominate Rafik Dammak for a second term as NCSG chair.

He has started a lot of projects to help us become more organized in our
work, and I would like to see him take those projects further.  I think
we have already become a bit more operationally functional during his
first year, and I think can become more so during a second year.

avri