From:
Desiree Miloshevic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desiree Miloshevic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:14:03 +0000
I endorsed IAB statement since we may all end up there in the end.
While the IAB suggests differentiated access regarding data exposure, I do find that
google's comment too is worth supporting, e.g.  not to offer public access to the data.

>>> http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-rdap-profile-03dec15/pdfXEuYViKmu4.pdf

The overarching principle is minimisation, and to set aside the RDAP and let registries/registrars
deploy them on experimental basis and let the Next Gen PDP WG develop the rest.

So perhaps a little bit more nuances before just endorsing (differentiated) access to the data immediately?
Others may have spent more time on this issue and may know better...

Desiree