From:
No Name Available <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 21:07:39 +0000
It's 7 pm London time.

I will be on the call.

Best, Victoria

------Original Message------

From: Norbert Klein

Sender: Non-Commercial User Constituency

To: [log in to unmask]

ReplyTo: Norbert Klein

Sent: 18 May 2007 17:58

Subject: Re: let's try for a Sunday call?

I am still traveling (Senegal), but I hope to be in Geneva by Sunday

afternoon.

What is 6 p.m. London? it is NOT 6 p.m. GMT I assume, as I think London

has now also summer time.

I will try to be online, but cannot yet promise.

Norbert

=

--

If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,

please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com