From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:57:41 -0400
As a former government person working in a communications department, I
find it astonishing how we have forsaken our fiduciary responsibilities
to look after the public!  Just because we agreed not to regulate the
Internet, folks in government seem to think hands-off is ok.  Call me
old-fashioned....
Thanks Dorothy!
Stephanie