Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:09:40 -0700
Hi Bruna,
Tx for asking!  I think we should include a third question:
3) Given that the Subsequent Procedures Working Group was unable to
undertake the legal research to understand the impact of the 2016
ICANN Bylaw changes on future propose private public interest
commitments by future new gTLD registry applicant, what work and
research will the Board undertake on this issue?  (We agree with the
Board's letter to the Subsequent Procedures Working Group that ICANN
cannot sign any registry agreement that violates it Bylaws.)

[not for inclusion in question above.]  Basically, we would like to
make sure that content provisions are not adopted - and this protects
ICANN because by its 2016 Bylaws, it cannot engage in content - so it
cannot be accepting or enforcing absurd content provisions (or a lack
of due process for registrants).  Real concern for many of our members
under the direction some private PICs are heading...

Best, Kathy