From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 08:43:34 +0100
Dear fellow NCSG members,

This is my first full day as NCSG Chair, as ICANN54 meeting in Dublin
is officially over, although some of us still have a full day or more
of work to do here.

As the Chair, I'm not your boss but your servant, here to help
you do the work we need to do.

In the coming months I intend to get us some new tools to help you
find out what is going on, what needs to be done and where you could
fit in, but for now: don't hesitate to contact me on any NCSG issues,
and in particular if there're things you would like to get involved
in: we have much to do and way too many people doing them.

All the best to all of you, and let's get on with the work!

--
Tapani Tarvainen