From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:32:31 +0200
Thank you to all who've already volunteered.

I would, however, like to clarify the process a little:

This is not a position where we can simply nominate someone.

You need to apply directly to CCT, as explained in link below.

Anybody can apply, CCT will later ask us for endorsement, but there's
no guarantee they'll accept our candidate, let alone all of them,
it there're several. The criteria are also explained in that page.

Please read it carefully. Note that even writing a convincing
application is not easy: you'll have to make the case that you are
qualified and able to put in the time to do the work.

--
Tapani Tarvainen