From:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 23:02:25 +0000
It reads well. Thank you for turning it around so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2014, at 5:42 PM, "Stephanie Perrin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We have a new proposed version of the IANA transition statement.  Please give us your comments by the close of business Tuesday March 25, Singapore time, so that we can send the amended version to the other groups.

> <Joint Statement - IANA Globalization - updated 23 March 2014-MMSP.doc>

> <ATT00001>

Explore ways to make excellent teaching the reality in every classroom. Attend the ASCD Conference on Teaching Excellence, June 27–29, in Dallas, Tex. Choose from more than 150 sessions on assessment, college and career readiness, STEM, and instructional practices. Featured presenters include Jay McTighe, Baruti Kafele, and Carol Ann Tomlinson. Register NOW at www.ascd.org/cte.<http://www.ascd.org/cte>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

the person(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is

confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or

have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,

distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any

attachments. ASCD makes no guarantee that this e-mail is error or virus free.