From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:50:26 -0400
Hi All,
Two days before London, the IRT World Tour (and gTLD Consultation) stop
in New York City to gather support.
The Consultation (and a time to talk at the public microphones) will be:

New York, 13 July 2009
08:30-17:00
Hudson Theatre, Millennium Hotel
145 West 44th Street | New York

As with London, Please attend!  Can you come?

The more NCUC organizations and individuals who can come, the better. I
will be leading our NCUC charge in NYC, but having only one person
representing us is not enough. Trademark interests will be there in
force and we truly need support from NCUC members -- and our many
friends in NYC.

Please let me know if you think you can make it.
Please let me know if there are other individuals and organizations
in/near NYC you think might be interested.
Please let me know if you would like any links or comments re:
noncommercial concerns about the IRT report-- materials to help prepare
a short presentation for NYC (we've got lots).

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kleiman, Esq.
Co-Founder, NCUC