From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2013 15:10:38 -0700
Another reminder that anyone who wishes to contribute to NCSG policymaking should have filed a recent Statement of Interest with ICANN ("recent" = in the last year or sooner if material change).

Here's the link for creating and maintaining GNSO Member Statements of Interests:
  https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/New+SOIs

Thanks,
Robin