From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:20:23 +0800
	While I should be in Cartagena, unfortunately I will be busy
all Tuesday with an SSR team meeting, so won't be able to participate
in the NCSG face to face meeting, which is a great disappointment. I
will lobby for this to be changed in future meetings. I also might
not actually arrive in Cartagena until monday night.
	I think an event with ALAC is a good idea, whether I am able
to attend or not.
	Regards
		David