From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:06:17 -0500
We started review of IRTP-C comments today - they are recapped in <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Next+Meeting>. At next week's meeting we will be continuing discussion and I have recommended (as co-chair of the WG) that we go back to our respective groups and see if any of the groups who did not comment yet on the Issues Report wish to. Or whether they are interested in making second order comments based on the replies received so far.

avri

PS: I think it would be good if those of us who participate in WGs were to do something like this on a regular basis.  I will try to do so in the groups I participate in.  Perhaps we could even use these to populate the Policy pages of the WIKI.  Just a thought.