From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:44:10 +0000
Hi Tapani

Just on process where does the NOTA candidate come from with regards to our charter, as it seems that the inclusion of a NOTA candidate is not referenced anywhere.
Also we have a serious election process flaw in that with the manner in which NOTA is given is makes it impossible for us not to elect a full slate of candidates if the number of candidates matches the number of positions, which makes this essentially an acclimation.
Not sure if others have raised this in the past but having served in the past while I was in university as an independent election observer it seems like a pretty serious issue to me.

-james