From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:46:12 -0400
Indeed, very useful and perspicacious, thank you.

Just the fact of the existence of a common statement, especially one
involving lots of stakeholder *from* ICANN, was indeed carrying weights
and implications that I'm guessing many were keen to shoot down, however
faint and vague the particulars of that message be.

Just so I understand this more: who wanted the common statement most?
And who preferred most the absence of a common statement?

Nicolas