From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:47:06 +0300
Dear all,

This webinar is indeed intended to everybody, but especially
newcomers, including those who are not sure what this is all about and
are wondering if there might be something they'd be interested in.

This will not be an insider strategy session where people are
expected to know all acronyms to begin with, but a chance to
ask what they mean!

So please do join the call, listen in and ask feel free to ask
anything you'd like to know. Even though we'll miss a number of
oldtimers due to inevitable calendar conflicts, Robin has been deep in
the process since the beginning and knows everything there is to know
about it.

Remember, the only stupid questions are those left unasked!

And thank you Robin for doing this for us.

--
Tapani Tarvainen