From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:11:08 -0400
I want to add my voice to the chorus welcoming Tapani's nomination!
Tapani brings a lot of experience and in-depth knowledge of our
structures and procedures, much needed as we tackle the challenges
ahead.  Thanks to Tapani for stepping forward and "throwing his hat in
the ring".
And Avri, I am sure it was just your inner poet coming forward adding
that extra alliterative r in there....:-)
cheers Stephanie Perrin