From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:15:03 -0400
+1

The only thing I would add is that one of the prices we pay for 'voting
our consciences' in council and elsewhere is sometimes being challenged
to explain ourselves.

Milton challenged, and Ed responded.

Perhaps it was a bit more acrimonious than it might have been, but that
may be in NCSG's nature.
And perhaps the explanation was more detailed than some of us might have
written, that may be in Ed's nature and a trait we have often benefited
from.

The question was posed and the response given.

avri

---