From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 00:07:22 +0800
	I can see a case for all candidates being declared elected (its not my preferred option, and I hope the EC would chose otherwise, but I would concur with the charter). I can see a case for an election that includes None of the Above.
	I can see no case at all for running an election that includes NOTA but voting for it is meaningless, as Tapani appears to believe is the case. Its misleading, confusing, a waste of time - appearing to lend democratic legitimacy to a process that is not present - if NOTA is on the ballot, then NOTA should be able to win. Even if we take Tapani’s position that it is purely symbolic (which I think is a bad idea) then the symbolism is terrible!
	Regards

		David