From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:20:24 +0300
Dear Ron,

My apologies for poor wording, I should have said strong or stronly
expressed opinion rather than argument - I did not mean the logical
strength of the argument. Here's one quote of the discussion:

"I mean, in real life people have a right to INVALIDATE ballots
intentionally yes, they should be encouraged, but not forced"

The entire transcript should be available soon for those who
want to see it all.

Yes, it should be explained. I will write another, longer
and more thorough explanation of voting options, yesterday
I just wanted to get the decision out quickly.

--
Tapani Tarvainen