From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2016 13:31:50 -0400
Hi,

I hope as you do McTim, but it is hard to know - NCSG is one of those
big tents we hear of.

I agree with those who argue that the soft transition delay is just
another way to try to kill transition and puts all the arguments for the
bottom up Multistakeholder process at risk.  Steve called it when he
indicated that delay was just another way to re-litigate the issues.

And I agree with those who said stopping now was broken.

avri

On 24-May-16 12:26, McTim wrote:
> Steve supports the transition.
>
> It seems that heritage does not...at least not without a soft trial
> period.
>
> I would hope that the NCSG position is the former and not the latter.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> McTim
>

> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     Agreed Carlos.
>
>     Attached please  find a copy of Brett's written testimony today
>     before the United States Senate.

---