From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:46:20 +0100
Hi Bruna,

I might have missed it, but did you perhaps have a chance to look at my question below? Do you also have an idea when the consultation document will be released for commenting?

In the previous version the consultation document was a result from papers people sent in, but I reckon this time it is based on the expertise of the organizers and the previous statement?

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever, PhD
Co-Principal Investigator - critical infrastructure lab - University of Amsterdam

W: https://criticalinfralab.net
W: https://nielstenoever.net
PGP: 4254 ECD5 D4CF F6AF 8B91 0D9F EFAD 2E49 CC90 C10C