From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:34:50 +0300
Hi Seun, Kaswesha, all,

There is no rule against a constituency chair being in council at the
same time. Actually there doesn't seem to be any explicit rule even
against NCSG chair being in council.

Whether it is a good idea is another matter - the workload would be
too much for most people, I think. But I agree that Rafik must have
taken it into account when making his decision.

--
Tapani Tarvainen