From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:45:36 +0100
Dear all,

It seems the agenda/topics for our RrSG meeting tomorrow
never made it to the web. So, last version I have (apologies
for formatting or rather lack thereof):

Our topics:

* Tell us about yourselves, your members, your internal structure,
  how do you do internal governance, how do you do outreach &c.

* Privacy concerns:
- RDS, conflicts with law, thick WHOIS
- PPSAI, way forward, how to accommodate GAC objections

* DNA, Healthy Domains, UDRP for Copyright proposals

Their topics:

RDS
Privacy Shield, High level.
PPSAI, registrar obligation to investigate rogue privacy providers when encountered and have the domain names suspended.

For remote participation details &c take a look here:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/9nmz/gnso-joint-meeting-registrar-stakeholder-group-rrsg-non-commercial-stakeholder-group-ncsg

--
Tapani Tarvainen