From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 08:09:10 -0300
In any case now it ought to be far more than 100M.

--c.a.

On 29/07/2016 10:36, McTim wrote:
> the auctioneer gets a chunk of that 135M, can't recall the % tho, but
> ICANN doesn't get the full 135M.
>

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 6:23 AM, Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     __
>     The sale of .web
>     <https://links7.mixmaxusercontent.com/aMjjKHWxnLSD3SEwj/l/T0OpEIvqWnraGDrCW?messageId=RlGMDDqfOu62wVLdf&rn=gI1RWZuIXez5idyV2c0NXasB0UTV1QTlERtc0UD5kI&re=gI1RWZuIXez5idyV2c0NXasB0UTV1QTlERtc0UD5kI>
>     has boosted the auction fund by another US$135 million. There has to
>     be at least $250 million in there now, if not more? It would be
>     great to hear from our colleagues on the New gTLD Auction Proceeds
>     Drafting Team as to where in their work plan they are at. These
>     funds could be truly transformative for different stakeholder groups
>     and projects if suitably allocated…
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Ayden
>

>     On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 5:36 PM, James Gannon [log in to unmask]
>     <mailto:[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>         __
>         Auction reserve fund stands at a little over 100m USD as of today.
>         Klaus and Olivie are our two reps from NCSG.
>
>         -jg
>
>         From: Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>         Date: Monday 13 June 2016 at 15:26
>         To: James Gannon <[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>         Cc: "[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>         Subject: Re: Update request on Auction proceeds drafting team
>
>         Hi James,
>
>         Thanks for raising awareness of this. I am very interested in
>         the outcome of this topic as well, as I understand there is at
>         least $60m in funds currently on hand from auction proceeds (a
>         figure inevitably going to grow). I need not mention how
>         transformative this could be for different stakeholder groups
>         and projects if suitably allocated. Who is representing the NCSG
>         on the drafting team for this exceptional situation?
>
>         Best wishes,
>
>         Ayden
>

>         On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 3:07 PM, James Gannon
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>             __
>             Hi All,
>
>             Can our reps to the Auction Proceeds drafting team provide
>             us with an update on the work of the group?
>             https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58728193<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58728193>
>
>             This is critical work and I want to make sure we are giving
>             sufficient input into this process.
>             -James
>

>         Ayden Férdeline
>         Statement of Interest
>         <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Ayden+Férdeline+SOI>
>

>     Ayden Férdeline
>     Statement of Interest
>     <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Ayden+Férdeline+SOI>

> [...]

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]
[emails are personal unless explicitly indicated otherwise]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
CGI.br - http://cgi.br
ISOC-BR - https://isoc.org.br

GPG 0x9EE8F8E3