From:
"Andrew A. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew A. Adams
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:26:06 +0100
I suggest Robin as chair puts out a time limit (something reasonable such as
five days) for any constituency member to raise objections directly with her
to the constituency signing the declaration. If less than ten percent of the
constituency raise an objection with Robin, then the constituency can
reasonably sign as a body. This saves the need for a formal vote while
allowing any significant minority (but not just one or two individuals) a
veto. In supporting such statements as a constituency (where individual
signature is possible) I believe an overwhelming majority of the constituency
should be in at least passive favour of such action by the executive.

--
Dr Andrew A Adams, School of Systems Engineering
The University of Reading, Reading, RG6 6AY, UK