From:
Arsene Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsene Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:21:09 +0200
Rafik
It was a pleasure to have you as our chair for the past years. My first icann meeting was LA and you welcomed me, provided support when needed. You have been a great chair!

I wish you all the best for the future and welcome the new chair. I trust Trapani will do great ad well.

Regards from the DRCongo!

Arsene Tungali,
Rudi International

Sent from Huawei Mobile (excuse typos)