From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:25:50 -0500
I share the value of proposals, but at this point, there is none. It is
an out-of-control problem (per the email I just sent to Rafik) and I
would recommend airing it and brainstorming about it -- especially with
David Olive present. But per your good suggestion, perhaps we can set a
person on the ICANN side and a person on our side to work out a proposal
for next steps after the meeting. (I am not volunteering because I am in
the car headed towards the cliff...)

Best :-),
Kathy