From:
"Subrenat, Jean-Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:47:05 +0200
Thank you Ed for initiating this DPIP. It will indeed be interesting to see how this is followed up.

It may also be worth examining
- how the Board Governance Committee is populated (is there an open call to all Board members to send in a Statement of Interest? Who gets to determine its final membership?)
- how Board Committees are populated, and how their Chairs are chosen (yes, formally all are "elected" by the full Board, but the interesting question is how the initial list is set up, because once that list is made known, no Board member will vote down a colleague).

Jean-Jacques.