From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:05:10 +0200
Hi,

I think it is wonderful that the Board has finally awoken to it capability of requesting a PDP.

I also think this is a good opportunity for us as a SG, as constituencies and as individuals to make comments both on the changes proposed in the RrSG/Staff negotiated changes and on the issues report.

I wonder whether the staff is willing to use the new issues report methodology included in the new PDP process that include:

1. release of an initial issues report that is subject to a comment period and update
2. requires a rights impact analysis

I know this has not yet been approved by the Board, but nonetheless, nothing in the current by-laws would prevent staff from using the new guidelines for this issues report.

avri