From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 17:27:58 +0000
Today in domain incite the writer starts his blog post with:
" For the last few weeks I've been attempting to write a sensible analysis of the Governmental Advisory Committee's advice on new gTLDs without resorting to incredulity, hyperbole or sarcasm"

Exactly what I felt when I took on the task!!

So it took him a few weeks to work it out of his system. Can you all forgive me - or perhaps respect me - for taking only one week?

I have revised the GAC comments. They are tamer. They eliminated one mistake that Kathy pointed out to me. the bow to division within NCSG regarding closed generics. But they still drive home what are absolutely essential points that MUST be made, and made strongly, in this important comment period. Please take a fresh look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6GT0zqLjU6e7Js-TE2Gjlm_-B5xvhE5CrRPZSV3oV4/edit?usp=sharing

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org