From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:27:33 -0400
On 22 Aug 2013, at 15:40, McTim wrote:

> I think you are pretty much spot on....I just wonder why we are
> agreeing on 2nd lvl protections when we don't agree on reserving them
> in the AGB?
>
> What have I missed?

i will go back and check the form to make sure i said it correctly.

what I am trying to indicate is that while I do not think we accept any blocking, I do beleive we support the use of Objection processes and RMPMs, including TMCH, UDRP and URS.  I.e. we support, if anything, giving them trademark level protections but not blocking.

In part this is a compromise point of view so as not to say a flat no to everything.

On blocking I do not think we will be alone in objecting.

We are also able to attach a minority statement that indicates that no matter what happens we do not suport any protections for IOC for example.

avri

avri