From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:19:20 +0200
Thanks Horacio. I'm trying to reach out to some of the bloggers/activists I met during the #Jan25 uprising in Egypt who were blogging prior, during and after the uprising for exactly this scenario. I think their experiences might be very beneficial.

If you, or anyone else, can come up with real-life stories/examples, that would be great.

Of course…, other scenarios would also be most welcome. The more we can offer Stephanie in terms of scenarios or use-cases, the easier we'll make her work with the EWG.

Thanks again.

Amr