From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:38:31 -0200
MM, regarding domain tasting and similar tactics of the business, there
is a specific one which was quite serious: the infamous Network
Solutions case. I think we should have a formal NCUC statement on this
specific case, strongly repudiating such mafiosi money making tactics.

fraternal regards

--c.a.