From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2016 23:45:30 -0400
On 01-Sep-16 18:42, Olévié Kouami wrote:
> Hahahaha.
> So all this fight is for NOTA ?
> I'm so sorry.
> LoL

With all due respect, this legitimate use of NCSG charter provisions was
to remedy a problem some members of the NCSG saw in an election process.

Having such measures, and the ability to use them, is evidence of the
NCSG's workable internal accountability mechanisms, and is something
about our stakeholder group that I think we should be proud of.  Proud
that we have a charter that allows for such actions and proud of the way
in which our EC handled it.

I do not see it as a "fight" and it never occurred to me that it was
something to laugh at.

Perceptions differ.

avri

---