From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:43:15 -0700
NCSG had a very successful meeting in Durban this last week - thanks to those members who traveled so far and spent their time advocating for noncommercial interests at ICANN#47.

The remote participation services worked well for me and the NCSG meeting discussions were very productive.  Giant thanks to Avri who chaired several NCSG sessions in my stead and also David and Wolfgang who chaired a couple more.  This was also a successful meeting because we had several some-what new participants on the ground representing NCSG including Marc Perkel and Tim McGinnis who both spoke eloquently in the Public Forum, and also Marie-Laure Lemineur and Nuno Garcia who served valiantly on the GNSO Council for NCSG as Temporary Alternates in Durban.  It was great meeting for broadening NCSG's experience and membership base.  Congrats and thanks to all of those who were in Durban this last week to advocate for non-commercial interests!  NCSG is growing stronger all the time.

Terrific team effort!

Best,
Robin