From:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:32:38 -0700
Yes they both say that, but then IGC additionally goes on to say something
not said in the other statement:

 - even though they are separate, they are related in purpose (and each
resulting policy tangibly affects the other jurisdiction) and therefore
should be coordinated

So, if one accepts as true the notion that each jurisdiction's results
will affect the other jurisdiction significantly, then even if the
specific working groups have narrow scope of authority and jurisdiction,
they still ought to be talking to each other along the way, perhaps
cross-pollinating each other with ideas and monitoring each others'
progress.

The goal would be to make the two results (policies) compatible anywhere
they affect each other significantly.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and
do not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.