From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 05:59:59 -0400
Hi,

I want to self congratulate our SG for being the only GNSO SG, I
believe, to have an open archive list with meetings that have public
archived recordings and transcript.  This make us, as I understand it,
the only SG in compliance with ICANN rules about SG practices.  I think
it is good we do so, and I wish the rest of the SG would come into
compliance.

avri