From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:24:24 -0400
Horacio makes very good points. Like Amr, however, I am concerned about
the creation of policy for so many new registries (hundreds) through an
exception process. In this case, I don't see a huge problem with the
outcome, but in the future, there might be. I think re-enforcing the
"process" aspects of this work, and urging that exceptions continue to
receive very close scrutiny -- especially exceptions that have broad and
far reaching implications for many registries - makes sense for the GNSO
Council.

But like, Horacio, I understand where Specification 13 came from and why
it was adopted, and it fits a need that has been clearly voiced.

Best,
Kathy: