From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:15:19 -0300

+1 on the nomination of Rafik for his work on getting people engaged
and organized. This is very important work and I hope we'll work more
on this in the future.

+1 for Stephanie for her work on privacy in the WHOIS working group
and her longstanding engagement with the topic.

Best,

Niels
Acting Head of Digital
Article19

On 08/11/2014 10:08 AM, Nuno Garcia wrote:
> +1 for Edward!
>

> On 11 August 2014 11:22, Dhouha Bayarassou
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> With great pleasure,I would like to nominate *Edward Morris* for
>> GNSO Council. Added to his several personal qualities, Edward has
>> a very diverse education and work background that uniquely
>> qualify him for the position. Edward is a highly qualified  and
>> active member, he has expertise  in many domains, he served as a
>> volunteer in many groups and has a lot of innovative ideas that
>> will benefit the council and will be of added value.
>>
>> *I encourage you to consider his candidacy as he will be up to
>> your expectations.*
>>
>> I wish good luck for all the nominated members.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Dhouha.
>>

>> On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Nuno Garcia
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 for David!

__

- --
Niels ten Oever
Acting Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9